App for lost phone?

sports96

Reaction score
I heard a commercial the otherday about a app for the iphone where if you lost your phone you could wipe the phone of all info. Is there some kind of app for the Droid that can do this. Just in case I lose my phone it would be nice to be able to delete all information so no one can get your personal info.

Thanks

gszeman

Reaction score
Mobile Defense (best imo)
Lookout
Antidroidtheft
WaveSecure (lets you lock down phone and backup info)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Mobile Defense as a system app let's you go online, activate your Droid's GPS via text and pinpoints it's location on a map. When I test it from my house the map has a pinpoint right where my house is

Sent from my Droid thru Time and Space

xRITE AIDEx

Reaction score
Moble D isnt taking new people for their beta so you ave to wait and also wave secure is only good for 7 days(not going to pay for it personally) Any others?**I'm going to try the other two mentioned earlier now..

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Moble D isnt taking new people for their beta so you ave to wait and also wave secure is only good for 7 days(not going to pay for it personally) Any others?**I'm going to try the other two mentioned earlier now..

Perhaps you should ask yourself how much a free service is worth. A good rule of thumb is that it's worth what you pay for it.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Also the Norton Security Beta allows locking and wiping.

Nortons a piece of junk on the droid. FC's, forces other progams to close.

They should have done what google is doing with froyo. Wait till they got it right.