App folders won't open

ForensicDroid

Reaction score
I found yet another bug, I believe after the update. Now after I use the camera I can't open folders that contain apps. The apps that aren't in folders function properly. When I go into the app tray to launch the apps that I can't get to in the folders the screen doesn't recognize my touches. It's like touching a dead screen in the app tray. I can get out of the tray, but none of the apps will launch inside it.
The annoying thing about it is, it's only happening when I launch the camera myself. If I launch it from Handcent, for instance, to send an MMS, nothing happens to the folders. Maybe because my camera app is located in a folder itself? I don't know.

This update is really starting to piss me off. :mad: I seem to find a new bug every other day now.

Is anyone aware of this one?

Last edited:

eldub

Reaction score
The same thing happens to me when I use my people app, can't open app folders or apps from the tray that have shortcuts in a folder. I think the only fix is a restart, so annoying. I haven't noticed this with the camera but haven't really used the camera much since the last OTA.