AOKP Lockscreen question

Shaneathan

Reaction score
I just switched to AOKP from Codename. I use Handcent as my main SMS. Codename had the option to have a custom SMS app, whereas AOKP allows for custom apps instead of a custom SMS app. That means I have to select Handcent, but then Handcent is the only app on the lockscreen without the normal looking lockscreen icon. Is there something that can be done to change it?

OP
S

Shaneathan

Reaction score
Here's a picture showing what I was talking about.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-04-11-16-10-48.png
    Screenshot_2012-04-11-16-10-48.png
    58.6 KB · Views: 1,475

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Settings > ROM Control > Lockscreen

At the bottom where you pick what apps, there is a picture there. If you tap the icon, you can change it. I am on AOKP 31, and that works for me at least.

OP
S

Shaneathan

Reaction score
Ah I didn't know you could do that. I guess my next question would be where the normal picture is located?

cupfulloflol

Reaction score

c0wsaysmoo

Reaction score
setting icon failed

I have had this same question for a while, i downloaded the two icon files and stuck them on my phone but when i try to select them it tells me "setting icon failed! is your SD mounted?" i dont have a sd since it's only internal storage and it is not connected to my computer. i've tried to redownload the file and ive tried rebooting the phone but i keep getting the same error. any ideas? thanks

soulshot96

Reaction score
Would anyone happen to have a white icon for play music?

soulshot96

Reaction score
Thanks for the icons, they look great. Too bad I'm having the same issue as the op.

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Thanks for the icons, they look great. Too bad I'm having the same issue as the op.

You have the SD card error? I wonder if this is a result due to corruption, which the fix to that seems to be formatting the sdcard. Completely speculating here though.