AOKP Jellybean

SwagTech

Reaction score
AOKP has released their Jellybean ROM. I just flashed a ROM that I really like. I hate to switch after only a day! Anyone going to try it , or has it already? Although it is a preview build, should you wait a lil longer?

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is what nandroids are for. :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
SwagTech

SwagTech

Reaction score
syndicate0017 said:
This is what nandroids are for. :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Yep... about to flash now lol.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Finally Team Kang comes through :hail:

Looks like I'll wait awhile before they release a full build, from what I can find it's all "prerelease" builds

Last edited:
OP
SwagTech

SwagTech

Reaction score
dezymond said:
Finally Team Kang comes through :hail:

Looks like I'll wait awhile before they release a full build, from what I can find it's all "prerelease" builds

Yea it is , but I just had to try it out. So far its just what I expected from them! If this is just the beginning, I am really impressed!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I'll hold off,still doing a bit of testing for myself so we'll see. Wait til aokp full build comes out

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
A little off topic but does anyone know of a fully functional 4.1.1 JRO03C stock ROM? I am using mROM which is posted over at xda but I didn't know if anyone knew of any other great stock ROMs.

OP
SwagTech

SwagTech

Reaction score
dezymond said:
I'll hold off,still doing a bit of testing for myself so we'll see. Wait til aokp full build comes out

I went back to Bugless Beast... I noticed that AOKP wasn't fully customizable yet. So, if I'm going to use a close to stock Jellybean ROM, Bugless is the best I've tried. I will be on the lookout for the full builds though..
Just ordered a Nexus 7!! Sorry, had to throw that in

OP
SwagTech

SwagTech

Reaction score
patmw123 said:
A little off topic but does anyone know of a fully functional 4.1.1 JRO03C stock ROM? I am using mROM which is posted over at xda but I didn't know if anyone knew of any other great stock ROMs.

You should try
http://www.peteralfonso.com

I'm running this with Trinity Kernerl, very impressed. No issues yet.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Definitely going to be checking this out, nice to see all sorts of JB ROMs popping up now!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
tried to flash it. phone wouldn't boot. no thanks.

I know JB ROMs tend to have a longer boot time then we are accustomed to, so how long did you wait for? Also, I suggest flashing the JB bootlader if you have not, it greatly reduced boot time for me and you can still use it to flash ICS should you decide to.

OP
SwagTech

SwagTech

Reaction score
JSM9872 said:
I know JB ROMs tend to have a longer boot time then we are accustomed to, so how long did you wait for? Also, I suggest flashing the JB bootlader if you have not, it greatly reduced boot time for me and you can still use it to flash ICS should you decide to.

I agree with you. The boot time was longer, so long in fact several times I thought I was in a boot loop. You have to just let it do its thing, and it will boot. That's the only negative issue for me so far. The jb bootloader was highly recommended.

alucard9114

Reaction score
Bug less beast is the only ROM that has been stable the 7/14 build is great the 7/19 build is giving me some reboot . Try using super wipe when going to new ROMs bb has been the only rebootable jb ROM I have found..