Anyway to use MotoBlur widgets in other launcher

alm0614

Reaction score
Is there anyway to use motoblur widgets (mainly the quick contacts one) in launcherPro/ADW/goLauncher?

idefiler6

Reaction score
Those launchers don't remove the blur widgets. They only way to get rid of the blur widgets is to freeze/delete them or flash a custom ROM.

blickley

Reaction score
I think the question was about how to use them in alternative launchers, not how to get rid of them. I thought I saw a post that they now worked in ADW somewhere, but I may be mistaken. I tried the moto widgets in Launcher Pro and Go Launcher with no success.

astokes

Reaction score
I think the OP wants to use the widgets with other Launchers not freeze/disable them. I dont think you can use blur widgets without running blur, the widgets are there to select but they wont load.

OP
A

alm0614

Reaction score
Yea I've had the same experience, they seem to go on the screen but don't load.. do they work in ADW?

Tegamal

Reaction score
I was using adw launcher and most of the widgets worked. I think the quick contract widget was the only one that did not work on adw.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Same here, it would add it to the homepage, but nothing would show up. If I held down on where the widget was placed, it would act like there was one there, but invisible. Weird.

Sent from my ROOTED DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
A

alm0614

Reaction score
Does the quick contacts widget work on Go Launcher Ex? I tried it and it seemed to do the there/not visible thing.. anyone having success with this? Or, does anyone know of a widget on the market like the quick contacts one.

gmorgan056

Reaction score
I've tried the quick contacts on all three major launchers, go, adw, and Lp. Didn't work for any. All the other widgets worked fine.