anyone selling a Motorola Droid?

nacho220

Reaction score
I know someone that was looking to buy a Motorola Droid if anyone is selling for a good price. They aren't able to upgrade yet and didn't want to pay a full-price for a new Android phone. I figure I'd ask for him and field anyone looking to sell his way. I appreciate any response in advance.

littlerick

Reaction score
if you buy off craigslist its best to meet at the verizon store and dont give them cash until its activated! safer that way too. i'm fixing to sell mine and thats how i will do it that way the seller knows everything is on the up and up

ammodroid

Reaction score
So is there a website were you can type the ESN number to check if its legit?

Newps

Reaction score
Just bought one on ebay, arrived and activated yesterday. The average price right now is about $210

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just a reminder people. You can talk about where to buy and sell Droids but you cannot discuss having droids for sale or negotiate the sale of one on the Droid Forums.

You can pm someone if you like and discuss it that way, just don't discuss on the boards.

Thanks

-hook

Sal R.

Reaction score
Just bought one on ebay, arrived and activated yesterday. The average price right now is about $210

holy s***

I have one just sitting here. I might as well sell mine on there for that kind of money!!

Bought one yesterday for heck of it for $60. Granted it was a bit scratched up, but the screen was flawless.

Not really sure what I'll do with it, but hey...it was $60.

dancedroid