Anyone seen new feature in LauncherPro?

OP
Goodlefeed

Goodlefeed

Reaction score
What I love about LP is the ability to turn off any and all animations, speed up the transitions and in general optimize for performance...

Question for effects lovers: I'm not trolling, just wondering what excites you about them? Sure it's kinda cool to look at a couple of times just to marvel at the technology, but is the continued visual experience worth the slowdowns and wasted time over the long term?

I personally find that with the best launchers, there are no slowdowns or waste of time, I am a user of LP for a while, and I find that when it is customized correctly, it increases productivity and efficiency at which I can use my phone.

I guess it's all personal preference when it comes to launchers!

b-jammin21

Reaction score
What I love about LP is the ability to turn off any and all animations, speed up the transitions and in general optimize for performance...

Question for effects lovers: I'm not trolling, just wondering what excites you about them? Sure it's kinda cool to look at a couple of times just to marvel at the technology, but is the continued visual experience worth the slowdowns and wasted time over the long term?

I personally find that with the best launchers, there are no slowdowns or waste of time, I am a user of LP for a while, and I find that when it is customized correctly, it increases productivity and efficiency at which I can use my phone.

I guess it's all personal preference when it comes to launchers!

Would you mind letting me know what your memory settings are set at for LP please?

Sent from my Droid using my Droid

OP
Goodlefeed

Goodlefeed

Reaction score
@b-jammin21

Not sure if that was directed at me or @volando, but...

I set my memory options on Medium, but it really depends on the phone's guts and what the user has running as far as memory usage goes. Also, overclocking has an effect on it, I overclock at 1.15GHz, and when the screen is off I force 400MHz

John18

Reaction score
i dont like any of them. doesn't feel smooth. i like the default.