Anyone else root stock gb yet?

OP
C

ckburks

Reaction score
People Over At My Xda Post Have Success Using 1 Click And ADB.

ugg...ADB has given me a headache and I tried D3 v7 one click three times last night and no luck....maybe someone will make a pretty gui version like gingerbreak or Z4root...lol.

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
My Only Suggestion Would Be Take A Deep Breath, Reread To Verify That Your Are Synched With What's Needed, And Then Try Again. It's Very Easy To Miss Something.

OP
C

ckburks

Reaction score
It's all good... Someone else said they needed another version of one click to get it going... It's doing what it's supposed to do... Three reboots.. And says success... But not rooted...

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

mattbc1

Reaction score
It's all good... Someone else said they needed another version of one click to get it going... It's doing what it's supposed to do... Three reboots.. And says success... But not rooted...

I was having the same problem becuase I was downloading the file.on my phone. Once I downloaded with a computer it worked fine.

tamlin42

Reaction score
I have used the 1click from XDA with great success.
HOWEVER
You will need to install busybox from some other source if you wish to use any of zep's scripts, probably for other things too.

scornedpatriot

Reaction score
Success

I have used the 1click from XDA with great success.
HOWEVER
You will need to install busybox from some other source if you wish to use any of zep's scripts, probably for other things too.

I have used the V7 of one click successfully twice, once on an out of the box gingerbread X2, and once on a gingerbread x2 SBF. I also have updated busybox using busybox installer after the fact. Root held and everything looks fine. I have not tried to run any of zep's scripts yet, waiting for the weekend when I have some time to devote to a SBF if I have to.