Anyone else having connectivity issues today?

CaptM

Reaction score
I'm sure there's still a lot of activation going on with the Bionic and it may be causing the problem, but my connectivity keeps going in and out, problems with connecting to email servers, browser even the market. Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this.

FuturePrimitive

Reaction score
I just got mine a few hours ago and I've also seen some connectivity drops. In fact, the rep that sold me the phone said that 4G briefly went down at some point today.

jleeusa

Reaction score
Got mine yesterday at about 2pm Pacific time. Have not had 4g once. I don't know if I was lead to believe it was here, but I have not seen it. BTW north San Diego County. I know that other connection issues had to do with the blackout.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Bionic

Reaction score
This has happened to me several times, and it doesn't seem to matter whether I'm on 3g, 4g, or wifi when it occurs. A soft reset seems to fix it. Still, not the most reassuring thing 24 hours in.

johnd09

Reaction score
Right now it is normal for LTE to fluctuate a lot it is very unstable in most places they havent got the kinks worked out yet.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
My Bionic lost 4g yesterday and it wouldn't come back. They had to give me a new one. Data has definitely still been going in and out for me. Philadelphia area

Al Neri

Reaction score
I have had mine a day and the first day everything worked perfectly. Today I downloaded a bunch of music then after an hour of heavy use on 4g my 4g was gone and I was on 3g. After that I had no 4g and even on wifi thew market is not working. Hopefully when I wake up all is back to normal.

Bionic

Reaction score
I switched to 3G only mode yesterday afternoon, since my house is a few miles outside of 4G coverage anyway, and interestingly, I haven't had a data disconnect issue since.

Cowpoke

Reaction score
The radio on mine doesn't seem as strong as my D1. Several places (including house) have strong 3g with my d1 but can't connect with my bionic. Tried with LTE turned off and on.