Anyone else disappointed in CES

IamGov

Reaction score
Just seeing some cool phones going to ATT I can't help but feel disappointed in the VZW lineup especially the Samsung LTE. It looks like garbage and no dual core! HTC looks decent and LG looks OK, nlbit without serious specs I cannot make a determination.

Sent via my Fascinate on the Droidforums app.
Owned D1, Incred, X, D2, and the Fascinate is the best.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just seeing some cool phones going to ATT I can't help but feel disappointed in the VZW lineup especially the Samsung LTE. It looks like garbage and no dual core! HTC looks decent and LG looks OK, nlbit without serious specs I cannot make a determination.

The only serious spec they DON'T have is that dual core. The ONE dual core we got has average specs except the dual core. Make your choice.

SO tired of people complaining about dual core like they are entitled to something.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Jamis0n

Reaction score

The only serious spec they DON'T have is that dual core. The ONE dual core we got has average specs except the dual core. Make your choice.

SO tired of people complaining about dual core like they are entitled to something.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Dual core is appointed to honeycomb. It coming to phones I dunno but it is a better Droid OS.
8pened!