Anybody Try Lightflow?

recDNA

Reaction score
I know about active notifications but prefer quicker interaction with more than one notification at a time.
It is my understanding there is an led in the maxx that isn't used for notifications. I wanted to know if you can control that led with light flow. The only way to know is to try it with the free version of light flow if you don't already own the app. i would love to know if led control is possible. Thanks!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Trky

Reaction score
I just tried it and I wasn't able to get it to work. I tried using the all LED light test with direct mode enabled and then disabled. Nothing.

andrewpmoore

Reaction score
I just tried it and I wasn't able to get it to work. I tried using the all LED light test with direct mode enabled and then disabled. Nothing.

Does anyone have "root" on the device. If so, can you get in touch as I'm interested to see if there's anything that can be done to control the led.

(I'm the author of Light Flow by the way)

sherri

Silver Member
Reaction score
Brilliant app. It controls the led lights perfectly on my RAZR Maxx. It is rooted and running a custom ROM.

**Just realized this is for Droid Maxx. I don't think there is a root exploit yet...**

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

chuck54

Reaction score
I'll give her a go!! What do I have to do?? (You can pm me)

OP
R

recDNA

Reaction score
Hi,
Andrew is the developer. He is the guy to pm for what to do. I'm just a light flow lover. I've used the app on every phone since og droid. First rooted my tbolt specifically to use light flow. I wouldn't buy a phone the won't support. it.

Trky

Reaction score
I was unable to get it to work even with root.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379284671722.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379284671722.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 345
OP
R

recDNA

Reaction score
Andrew may have some steps for you to trouble shoot if you pm him directly. Thanks!

jfriend33

Reaction score
If you hate active notifications you'll need to root your droid maxx ultra or mini. Then download the xposed framework installer. Gravity box offers a wide array of customizations to give you a custom rom feel on stock firmware.

One option is disable active notifications. Then enable in gravity box the navigation key backlight as a notification light. Pretty cool stuff.

Sent from my XT1080m using Droid Forums

OP
R

recDNA

Reaction score
Is there any way to activate the LED to use for notifications?

OP
R

recDNA

Reaction score
I have been told that the l. E. D turns on if you allow your battery to run all the way dead then plug it in and it is too soon to turn on the phone

jfriend33

Reaction score
This is the droid maxx section. This is for the droid maxx xt1080m.

Sent from my XT1080m using Droid Forums