any website offering working D2G unlock code ?

ankitmania

Reaction score
Its been a very long since most of us have been unable to unlock our D2Gs. Its really frustrating and many have given up. I have heard about a new database which can contain the codes we are looking for.
I would like to know if any unlocking website has access to the new database for Droid 2 global.

craigvib

Reaction score
Hi, i know a webiste called Classicunlocking which offers unlock code for Droid 2 global . here you can get the unlock code is some easy steps.....

eMWu

Reaction score
Hi, i know a webiste called Classicunlocking which offers unlock code for Droid 2 global . here you can get the unlock code is some easy steps.....
Doesn't support D2G actually. It's on the list, but if you select Verizon it says "We currently do not have any unlocking services that are supported by your mobile phone.".

Viet_Vet

Reaction score
Sorry, I am a total N00b to the tech stuff. What is the benefit of unlocking the phone, are there any consequences (legal or otherwise), and will it still work on my current carrier (Verizon)?

Thanks!

Gasai Yuno

Reaction score
SIM unlock allows the owner to use any GSM-compatible SIM card (except T-Mobile, AT&T, and carriers who use their networks) with the phone. It doesn't affect the phone in any other way.

To put it short, you don't need it.