any visual ringtone options on the horizon?

thintieguy

Reaction score
On all cell phones there have been two sensory modes of letting the owner that an incoming call is coming in: auditory (rings & the like) and tactile (vibrate mode). For me, however, because I have a hobby where I am using loud machines that buzz, I often miss call his way. I'm not interested in going through the noise cancelling Bluetooth headsets because the good ones seem to be way expensive. Instead, I'd like to be able to be indicated that an incoming call is coming in through visual means (a flashing light of some sort). Anyone know of any such app out there that does this?

Big Ry

Reaction score
Your screen turning on isn't visual enough? There are LED apps out there...Id imagine one can be configured for incoming calls.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

harrellj

Reaction score
WhoIsIt might work for you, not sure.

Yeah, yeah.. I'm on my phone. So?

OP
T

thintieguy

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion! I'm looking now in the app store under LED but so far they are either for missed calls, SMS and the like, OR they seem to do what you mention but their reviews are quite abysmal. It might just be a wait-and-see thing till someone out there has the chops to make an app that can really do that and do it well. Anyone out there know of such an LED app or notification app with visual option that REALLY works?