Any tricks in getting my droid to type responses in select forums.

organic_light

Reaction score
Greetings, I'm a member of various chat forums, and with most I can browse and type responses to threads using my htc droid incredible. However, there are some forums that will me to sign in and browse threads, but will not recognize or acknowledge my commands to type responses. I will continually tap in the "post a reply" box to no avail. I will long press and get a green box and nothing more. One of the forums is "photo.net". Does anyone know what causes this and how I can get around it? I usually browse websites in their full format on my droid if that makes any difference. Thanks for your time in reading. Charles

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I use tapatalk app for forum surfing. Much quicker loading and puts all your forums in 1 nice, neat package. There are currently over 6000 tapatalk capable forums

Support Our Troops!! written in some form from a wifi monolith.

Beka27

Reaction score
Is there some way to search what forums are Tapatalk capable before purchasing the app?

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Get the lite version and use the search.that's how I found enough to make me let go of my $.
Edit; well never mind, there is no lite version anymore.sorry. Photo.net is not on there,i did check that one for ya.

Support Our Troops!! written in some form from a wifi monolith.

Beka27

Reaction score
That's annoying. Wouldn't be a big deal if we still had a 24 hour refund window. Guess I'll just have to check if my individual forums are on it.

(from Beka's DX)

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
One of the forums is "photo.net". Does anyone know what causes this and how I can get around it? I usually browse websites in their full format on my droid if that makes any difference.
It's probably something that has to do with whatever forum software they're using. Try another browser, try the mobile view. One of those might help, depending on the specific problem.