Any themes yet for CM 6.1.0-RC3-Droid?

SyNiK4L

Reaction score
ya im running smoked glass as well and its not bad being that there really isnt any other themes at the moment....granted i pulled some of the themed apps from the old watermarked and its pretty good looking....i would imagine u probably be able to install the full version when it comes out without wiping...but honestly if u can wipe do it...always seems to make things run smoother.

dpaine88

Reaction score
Over at the Cyanogen Mod forums, the theme's section is dry right now for most themes.

However, there are the Droid 2 Battery Icons, in Metamorph format. These do work on CM6.1 RC3 and are a lot cooler than the stock battery.

For me battery was the most annoying thing about the stock theme, so this is better than nothing in my opinion.

Just download Metamorph, put the files on your SD-Card and open them inside of MM. Pretty simple.

Heres the link:
Droid 2 Glowing Battery Mod - CyanogenMod Forum

OP
Stelv

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea I didn't like the stock battery either. I changed a couple status bar icons with metamorph. I am using circle battery icon now. Glowing battery looks cool too. Might try that. I can't wait till 6.1 is a stable release so some themes start rolling out...6.1 seems pretty solid so far

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

dpaine88

Reaction score
Yea I didn't like the stock battery either. I changed a couple status bar icons with metamorph. I am using circle battery icon now. Glowing battery looks cool too. Might try that. I can't wait till 6.1 is a stable release so some themes start rolling out...6.1 seems pretty solid so far

I couldn't agree more man. I miss my Gala S theme very very badly.

Yea 6.1 RC3 seems flawless to me so far, not a single FC. Hopefully it will be stable ASAP so we don't need to look at all the black and white!!:icon_evil:

OP
Stelv

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Gala is nice. A Slide theme would be cool too.