any roms with lockscreen gestures?

ucpro

Reaction score
my d1 with ultimate droid was awesome to me just because i could make my own lockscreen gestures; for instance, when i drew an "O" on the lockscreen it would take me directly to google maps, or if i drew an "M", it would take me directly to my music player.

is there a rom that can do that yet? i seen cm7 is being worked on, which usually lets u create those gestures, but i don't want to use a pre alpha version on this phone especially if i'm not a dev.

i have the BAMF remix 1.5 rom now which is really snappy for me

jellybean420

Reaction score
The only thing not working on CM7 pre alpha that i noticed is GPS and no 4g. Other then that im using it as my daily rom with no issues. 4g and GPS i rarely use so they dont matter to me. If those dont matter to you id suggest giving it a shot. You dont need to be a dev to try it, just flash like you would any other rom and then install google apps from rom manager. Piece of cake, cant hurt to try it.

Edit: Lockscreen gestures seem to be broken...lucky i dont use those either. Guess you will have to wait for a stable build of CM7 :/

Edit: Check the box for gestures, then immediately reboot without leaving the gesture menu. It should work upon rebooting. Same thing with checking gesture trails.

Last edited: