Any roms using the leaked ics?

andlamv

Reaction score
I dont want to use the leaked ics leak because i don't want to get stuck but i want to know if there is any roms out there using this system?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
I believe to be on the ice leak Rome you need to be on one of the ice leaks DROID hive has a list of the roms out I believe

OP
andlamv

andlamv

Reaction score
Im i able to go back?

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes you can go back, but if you haven't done enough reading up on the subject to realize that then I recommend you do some research before trying to install the leak. I am frankly sick of seeing this question asked and answered a million times, when the number one rule is "Learn about this stuff before you even attempt it". All of the "New ICS leak for Bionic" threads out there specifically state that you can go back.

I'm not trying to be harsh, but i'm sick of people screwing up their devices because they make no attempt to research things. It's not that hard to do a bit of Google-ing, and learn. You wouldn't jump in a plane and try to fly it without being taught how, messing with a smartphone OS should be no different.

OP
andlamv

andlamv

Reaction score
I understand..is there any guide you recommend or thread?

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
I dont suggest doing it if you can't find the thread. There's one on every forum and links to each thread. Droid hive has a good everything you need one stop shop three with links to Roms included.