Any promo code for Droid X Desktop Charger?

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
I'm ready to "make the plunge" for the desktop cradle for the X. Does anybody know of any active promo codes for it? I know it's only $49.99 from the VZW web site...just wondering if there are any further breaks.

Thanks!

Kheovnien

Reaction score
are you a student? you can get 25% discount on accessories plus 15% or more off your phone bill.dancedroid

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Check and see if your company gets discounts, I get 25 % off accesories and 25 % off my monthly bill and 20 % off data plan.

OP
IIGood

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
Unfortunately neither of those applied to me and after using some that I found from Googling it, those didn't work either.

I just paid the $49.99 asking price and it should be arriving today. dancedroid

OP
IIGood

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
Well, I did receive the cradle today and I'm a little underwhelmed. I don't know what I was expecting exactly but I feel like $50 is too much to be paying for this thing. It doesn't come with the HDMI cable (not that I can actually use it, but still...) and it just seems to act as a stand while you're charging the phone.

I do have the intention of using it as a replacement for my ~30 year old radio alarm clock so it won't go to waste by any means.

larry1014

Reaction score
Thanks Sydman, Didn't know about the 20% of the data plan, just the 25% off bill. I called verizon and now get the extra discount. Every bit helps when bills get as high as they are. Have a good one.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Thanks Sydman, Didn't know about the 20% of the data plan, just the 25% off bill. I called verizon and now get the extra discount. Every bit helps when bills get as high as they are. Have a good one.

For sure man, got to get them wherever you can

silvasrt4

Reaction score
Not trying to hijack the thread, but i was wondering if anyone knew if i could get the student discount. Currently im on my parents plan but i am a student currently. anychance on a discount. i normally handle all the internet/phone bills for my parents anyway so whatever i can save them really helps.