any GOOD slider phones coming soon

everstar80

Reaction score
Hey i like my droid 2; but i feel like there needs to be an ota update. And i know there are rumors of when the next update ranging from tomorrow till next year. I've seen some of the phones that are being released, but the good ones will not have a qwerty keyboard. I hope they're not being phased out but the only new ones i saw being released are smartphones for beginners that are new to android. So, have anyone else heard of a good phone that has a horizontal slider keyboard to be released in Q4 2010 or Q1 2010?

EgooEspada

Reaction score
Hey i like my droid 2; but i feel like there needs to be an ota update. And i know there are rumors of when the next update ranging from tomorrow till next year. I've seen some of the phones that are being released, but the good ones will not have a qwerty keyboard. I hope they're not being phased out but the only new ones i saw being released are smartphones for beginners that are new to android. So, have anyone else heard of a good phone that has a horizontal slider keyboard to be released in Q4 2010 or Q1 2010?

The HTC Merge and LG EnV pro are coming out next month from the looks of it.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
That does seem to be the rumor. Well, there goes my interest in the phone. I don't use it much on my Droid (old injury to my left thumb), but the D2 dummy phone didn't hurt to use at all... Really wanted a good slider keyboard. We'll see if that rumor changes and I withdraw my suggestion. :)