Any good Jelly Beans Roms for the Maxx yet?

steven6282

Reaction score
I've been using the Spyder CM10 build for the past month and the problems with it are driving me crazy. The camera is working halfway, doesn't seem to want to do HD at all, and with the last nightly build from November 1st trying to record any video with the camera seems to cause major problems / lock ups. Video playback seems to be problematic as well. Some video content through youtube, the youtube app won't play correctly. Gadgets randomly get removed. I really like the smoothness of Jelly Bean, but about to revert back to the stock ICS rom if there aren't any alternatives out there that don't have these problems. The camera especially is bugging me because I like to use my phone to record autocross events in my car :(

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
At this point no Jellybean Rom is complete for the RAZR, they all have the same known issues with them. I like Jellybean for the same reasons as you but just couldn't deal with the issues so I went back to stock Rom and as of yesterday using Flick 3.0 which is running pretty good.

Last edited:

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
At this point no Jellybean Rom is complete for the RAZR, they all have the same known issues with them. I like Jellybean for the same reasons as you but just couldn't deal with the issues so I went back to stock Rom and as of yesterday using Flick 3.0 which is running pretty good.
Where do you get Flick 3.0?

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
Got it from Droidrzr.com. there is now a Flick 4.0 which of course comes out after I flashed 3.0 lol