Verizon galaxy s3 jelly bean camera

OP
christianstudebaker
Reaction score
On your screenshot, is the rom you're running synergy or liquidsmooth? I really like the app menu button and how the time and date is in the middle

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
On your screenshot, is the rom you're running synergy or liquidsmooth? I really like the app menu button and how the time and date is in the middle
I am using LiquidSmooth RC8....I like it much better than AOKP. And, they are custom settings within the Liquid Splasher. I also am running a theme (you can't do that on the Touchwiz ROM's as far as I know. The theme I am using is called Cobalt. That's where the custom icons are from.

OP
christianstudebaker
Reaction score
I like it, it looks really good. Do you know of any good news Widgets? I would like something that lets me pick the topics and that is a scrollable widget if possible

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
And to answer your question about icon pack, its the stock cyan 10 nightly build. But I think I will try out some different themes
Since you're on Cyanogen 10 - try Cobalt, see if you like it like I do. Ignore the warning message and install it. It says something to the effect it might not fit the screen correctly.

As you can see I have the News and Weather widget, but I use the transparent one and I set custom topics like Steelers/Pirates/Penguins/Android Development/Lancaster, PA etc.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score