Any good cases?

GuitrDad

Reaction score
Got the Body Glove clip-on. Pricey ($30 w/o corp discount, $35 with). Protects phone very well, now has a marked area for removal, which was an issue with previous Body Glove cases. Limits use of extended cases, though.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

GuitrDad

Reaction score
...make that $25 with discount.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

j3oomerang

Reaction score
Just picked up Verizon's kickstand case. Even with the case on it's about a millimeter or 2 thinner than my Droid without a case, plus you get a kickstand. Great case and I paid 10 bucks for it at my local Verizon store:

Fascinate Kickstand Case

flikyang

Reaction score
i could supply you some hand made real leather case

if you are interested in hand made real leather case, i could supply you , you just tell us your cellphone type, we could make it for you, some leather case sample as follow picture

ogn0na9qcx8ul7tb1nqv_thumb.jpg
cqo8zwh79iv6nhyidl92_thumb.jpg

hmbeckvoo6whiqucdaeo_thumb.jpg
zgw3uff4jd3mb53zb01u_thumb.jpg

2cwc0yjs9hbo9v8sjtis_thumb.jpg
7e1pb479bc1hbr9ri6zf_thumb.jpg

1so5efgwauc5k8zrh0be_thumb.jpg
4dd7pekcs946aden9bdl_thumb.jpg

Last edited:

j3oomerang

Reaction score
I'll take a thin leather case that hugs the phone tightly. The design should allow the phone to slip in from the top and should also leave the screen exposed for use. One piece leather construction would be great too. Thin soft leather, nothing bulky like above.

flikyang

Reaction score
I'll take a thin leather case that hugs the phone tightly. The design should allow the phone to slip in from the top and should also leave the screen exposed for use. One piece leather construction would be great too. Thin soft leather, nothing bulky like above.

Well my friend , could you show me the picture leather case you like ? we have no this case yet at present, many thanks

droidxforme

Reaction score
There is an invisible case by Zazz... I think that is the name of the company.

pdawgh

Reaction score
Here is a great case. I ordered the red one and it fits nice and snug. And it only costs 4.22

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums