Any good cases?

incredible crm

Reaction score
Trying to find a good case. I have a skull snap on case but it pops off at the bottom left corner, so it's annoying and almost useless. Anyone find a good (cheap) case?

xceebeex

Reaction score
I really like the "Dual Cover" Verizon case that I have. It has Blue silicon around the edges and then a clear hard plastic bottom. So it is the ebst of both worlds between hard and soft.

Shill

Reaction score
I really like the "Dual Cover" Verizon case that I have. It has Blue silicon around the edges and then a clear hard plastic bottom. So it is the ebst of both worlds between hard and soft.

I just picked up this case today so I am prepared for when my fascinate arrives on wednesday

DanManners

Reaction score

I just picked up this case today so I am prepared for when my fascinate arrives on wednesday

That's the one I like too.

Also since it's a silicon edge and the hard back, its' not a pain to take off to slide it into the car dock.

Shill

Reaction score

Also since it's a silicon edge and the hard back, its' not a pain to take off to slide it into the car dock.

Where do you find the car dock?

Mr B

Reaction score
No word on Otterbox or Seidio coming out with cases?

MacDougl

Reaction score

Where do you find the car dock?

My Verizon store has the home and car docking stations. My fiancee just got both for her Driod 2, ad her's are a lot cheaper then the Fascinate. :huh: So I'm trying to decide wether to shell out the money now or wait for someone to make a cheaper one.

Eldroid

Reaction score
I got the Verizon high gloss silicone case...fits great, doesn't add much bulk to the profile of the phone, has little nubs for the on/off button and the volume keys...when you lay it down on the back the silicone keeps the phone in place...when you place it face down, the silicone bumper keeps the glass from contacting the table...also gives you a little better grip than just the plain phone case...

kbillings911

Reaction score
No word on Otterbox or Seidio coming out with cases?

I contacted Otterbox and they have no plans as of yet to make a case for this phone. I doubt thats the actual truth though. They did say though that a phone has to be out several months before they start making a case for it.

I'd love to see them open the breast cancer cases up to more than just to Blackberry phones. Otterbox's are great cases but I would like to have something more colorful than the plain black.

OB1J3D1

Reaction score
I have the verizon soft one. I got it from a third party verizon kiosk in the mall so it doesn't have the stripe with the verizon logo on the inside like the one they have in the "real" verizon store (they only had purple and red and stuff). I tried a couple off brand ones as well. One silicone and one PVC, they were ok but the cutouts weren't as accurate as the verizon one. They also had no texture on the inside so you would get that "clingy" look for the back of your phone (if that makes any sense).

cellboy42

Reaction score
Let me know what holsters are available for the phone with an extended battery installed.

bad355camaro

Reaction score
I have the black silicon one verizon makes, keeps the phone small and light in my pocket

freeformlaw

Reaction score
Ghost armor or clear coat they are both great you have to keep the phone out of pockets and holders for about 2 days but its worth it and it keeps the phone looking great

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App