any blurry themes

OP
M

mikeew83

Reaction score
where do i find blurry themes

seems that the non blurry is the only thing being supported on this danm phone im almost pissed i got it with the seemingly lack of support on this device i was so amped thinking i would be able to do basically the same things to it I was doing to my og droid and now im sitting back with stock root because each theme i try keeps causing apps to fc like music and facebook app .

Inkarnit

Reaction score
seems that the non blurry is the only thing being supported on this danm phone im almost pissed i got it with the seemingly lack of support on this device i was so amped thinking i would be able to do basically the same things to it I was doing to my og droid and now im sitting back with stock root because each theme i try keeps causing apps to fc like music and facebook app .

Blur is really a bunch of crap though; that's why you see a lot of blurless ROMs. There is a ton of support for the X on blurless ROMs because blurless is better. You shouldn't be seeing FC issues with music and facebook with them though. Have you tried installing RubiX Focused? It definitely has full support for facebook and music. I use Poweramp for my music needs, but Music Mod, which is included, works great too.

Suicidetuna

Reaction score
I use darkslide blurred and I have zero issues other than it is incredible fast and stable. Most of blur is crap but there's a couple things I like, that's why I use the blurred version. Go over to mydroidworld and read up in darkslide. The devs are awesome too.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk