Answering a phone call without a slide

dreamtheater993

Reaction score
Does anyone know of an app that would allow me to answer a phone call by just pushing an onscreen button, instead of sliding the green symbol across? Similar to the "END" button that you hit when you're done with a call. Thanks.

dkshaer

Reaction score
There is an app called Unlock Screen Changer that overrides the slide screen. When you hit the power button, you go right to your home page or whereever you left off, instead of the slide screen. When you receive a call, the phone page is displayed and you only have to push the green answer button.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is also an app that allows you to answer the phone with the camera button. It's free, but sorry, I don't remember it's name. Maybe someone else remembers. I couldn't get use to not answering with the slide so I got rid of it. :)

stevehy

Reaction score
There is also an app that allows you to answer the phone with the camera button. It's free, but sorry, I don't remember it's name. Maybe someone else remembers. I couldn't get use to not answering with the slide so I got rid of it. :)

Tedd’s phone tools, and you can set other buttons in addition to the camera. It does work very well and it’s free.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
You know, Ive tried all those apps and to me they all sucked. Whatever it is that controls the swipe gets stuck and all those other apps seem to use that same bit of code or whatever, so they get stuck to. Ive missed calls using them all, so I took them all out and just have the swipe now and still miss calls..hoping this is fixed in 2.2..

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Tedd’s phone tools, and you can set other buttons in addition to the camera. It does work very well and it’s free.

Thanks Stevehy, the moment I saw it I remembered. So many apps. lol