Answer a CALL ??

cpinto

Reaction score
Has anyone developed a big red button that is easy to slide to answer a call.

My thumb just cannot operate that slider thing about 50% of the time. It won't travel that far to the edge of the screen.

I know we need something since the screen is so sensitive, but just a big button that is easy to hit and move a little with your thumb would be great.

I've missed or hung up an more calls with this thing.

Pretty much love everything else though.

If anyone can write an app to do this, you will be a multi millionaire very quickly.

Craig

dave.cox

Reaction score
A very simple answer to your question is to use a bluetooth headset. With the headset, you can just press the button on the headset to answer.

M

Matth3w

A very simple answer to your question is to use a bluetooth headset. With the headset, you can just press the button on the headset to answer.
Some of us can't or don't want to use a Bluetooth. For example, a soldier in the Army cannot wear a BT headset while in uniform. Against the regulations.

And that really doesn't answer his question.

To the OP: I agree 100%. I haven't missed too many calls like you have, but the slide to unlock is ****ing annoying. Give us the two buttons like the iPhone. Drives me crazy that everyone and their uncle has released themes and hacks to make this phone like the iPhone except the only thing I actually care about - the phone answer buttons. :mad:

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I agree as well. That slider bugs me to no end. Just give me some buttons. It can't be that difficult.

slayda

Reaction score
Check out the app "MyLock". It is a beta but works for me.

Edit: Doesn't really do what you want.

M

Matth3w

Yeah, MyLock has absolutely nothing to do with phone calls. :)

mssells

Reaction score
I have a problem with this also...hopefully somebody is listening..

gruve

Reaction score
Has anyone developed a big red button that is easy to slide to answer a call.

My thumb just cannot operate that slider thing about 50% of the time. It won't travel that far to the edge of the screen.

I know we need something since the screen is so sensitive, but just a big button that is easy to hit and move a little with your thumb would be great.

I've missed or hung up an more calls with this thing.

Pretty much love everything else though.

If anyone can write an app to do this, you will be a multi millionaire very quickly.

Craig

Are you the guy on the Burger King commercial with the small hands? :)