Another Tether Question

Regulator

Reaction score
Ok I know this has probably been answered a lot but a search didnt yield a quick result. I have a stock Droid 2 and im using the Android Tether app from the market right now to browse the interwebs as im in the hospital with my newborn. So my question is, is all the data im using just being docked off of the unlimited data plan for my droid? Or am I being charged something else besides my normal plan. Thanks all

Crazed_Z06

Reaction score
There's an android tether app? What's it called? How much is it?

I just got a Droid X and the ONLY thing I miss from my Touch Pro 2 is WM Wifi Router

OP
R

Regulator

Reaction score
There's an android tether app? What's it called? How much is it?

I just got a Droid X and the ONLY thing I miss from my Touch Pro 2 is WM Wifi Router
Its called android tether. Its in the market its free. Im using it right now hoping I dont have any extra charges at the end of the month

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
Ok I know this has probably been answered a lot but a search didnt yield a quick result. I have a stock Droid 2 and im using the Android Tether app from the market right now to browse the interwebs as im in the hospital with my newborn. So my question is, is all the data im using just being docked off of the unlimited data plan for my droid? Or am I being charged something else besides my normal plan. Thanks all

free free free

Daft-H

Reaction score
i am almost positive its being docked off of your data plan

Daft-H

Reaction score
if you continue using the app, that is. if you use the tethering option in the phone i believe it charges you 20 dollars a month or something but you have to sign up

OP
R

Regulator

Reaction score
i am almost positive its being docked off of your data plan
I don't mind if its being docked off of my 30 dollar data plan cuz that's unlimited. I just wanna know if I'm encuring any other fees
if you continue using the app, that is. if you use the tethering option in the phone i believe it charges you 20 dollars a month or something but you have to sign up

So you confuse me. Based off of what I'm doing now am I being charged anything extra?

Daft-H

Reaction score
no, you arent being charged. sorry for the confusement