another iphone 3G vs Droid 3G story.

ntrddragn

Reaction score
my co workers who both has the iphone were secretly IMing each other about the new iphone 4G. one of them said out loud better then the Droid (since im sitting next to them), droid doesnt. new iphone has removable batteries but who would want that? they both said.. blah blah iphone is way better. i just ignored cause i know better :). anyways like 2 mins later, one of them said man i cant get any 3G service. i cant get pandora to work. what is going on? the other one said yeah same here..i in the mean time have 3G and pandora working :icon_ banana: another win without doing anything. :icon_ devil::biggrin:

LuN3yDaV3

Reaction score
You should have walked over and asked politely, "Excuse me, is my Droid's 3G coverage getting in the way?"

lschicky

Reaction score
hahaha yeah I would have just said "Funny, mine is working just fine..." with a smerk on my face.

all phones aside, AT&T is total fail. Will never go back to them.

wiredout46

Reaction score
would have been better to just start streaming pandora over your 3g and say "here... you can borrow mine for now"

Guchi

Reaction score
would have been better to just start streaming pandora over your 3g and say "here... you can borrow mine for now"

or turn on wifi tether and say "there you go guys have some of mine"!

_33

Reaction score
We need an Droid to iPhone 3g tethering app! Errr wait... they don't allow tethering.

dos

Reaction score
So, how are they IMing each other about a 4G iPhone when nothing has been announced? Sounds like they are both morons.

OP
N

ntrddragn

Reaction score
So, how are they IMing each other about a 4G iPhone when nothing has been announced? Sounds like they are both morons.

I have no idea. Probably some forums or leak article I guess. They are very technical by any mean so they just believe what others post I guess. I found out because of their comments towards me and the droid. Frankly I don't care how they know. I just know got got pwned :D

Last edited:

NickWgnr

Reaction score
Haha, niiice! I would have walked over and pulled up the AT&T vs Verizon 3G map on the net and then ask them to pull it up, lol. DROID DOES!!!

Wagner :motdroidvert: