Another EasyTether ? PC Games and Easy Tether

Dratanium

Reaction score
EasyTether Paid not working with PC Games

Ok, so I have EasyTether Paid ver. on non-rooted GB DroidX and it works great to surf and even works with online poker and some other online programs. My problem though, is that it will not login to Heroes of Newerth or let me play League of Legends(way better than HoN :) ). I can login and enter a game in LoL but the second everyone is finished loading it just closes and goes back to windows(Running Windows 7 64 btw) and in HoN it won't even connect it just says login failed(yes right user and pass used i double checked everything like that). In LoL after it shoots me back Windows I generally reopen it and I can play for about 15-20 mins before I get disconnected again. I have the phone set to charge only when plugged in cause it was not before(no change), I have all other network adapters disabled, and I have EasyTether set to Admin mode. Any ideas or solutions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Last edited:
OP
D

Dratanium

Reaction score
C'mon 60 views and no posts...arrgh! This is really annoying me now, I tried all the same setting on my win 7 machine at work and it didn't drop the connection once. I guess I'll have to reexamine the setup at home. Please any help, anything at all would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks again

C

Communisum

Just pay for internet.... your not pullin enough megs off your phone. Im not trying to be a xxxx, but how cheap are you?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Last edited by a moderator: