Another Droid prospect

lsdozer

Reaction score
Hello,

Have been wanting a Droid since a family member got one, but I have a few huge issues that I want to look into first, before buying.

Also, on a side note, droidforums.net is laid out sooo much better than howardforums.net, which is sometimes hard to find anything in a thread because its not broken down well.

• Voice dialing via bluetooth. Cant get the droid to voicedial when connected to my bluetooth headset. I ride a motorcycle daily, and use my BT often. Not being able to voicedial would be a deal breaker.
  • no animated wallpapers. OK, I know I'm a nerd. I love animated wallpapers and pic messages. It seems like this phone wont do this. If I send an animated pic message, will it play on the Droid? and can you save it?
  • While surfing the net, how do I go to the next page in a thread without going to the bottom right, zooming in then trying to press the next page button or the next page number with my nail? This makes it very tedious on forums.
I also noticed the battery got really hot and didnt last long, but no big deal there. Overall, love the phone, but I am not sure I can deal with the voicedial problem unless its fixed.

Lewis