Another Droid Newbie

daware

Reaction score
Hi Droid Forums,

Well, I'm not really a newbie, but I'm far from an expert. I've been looking around Droid Forums for a week or two, and I have to say this place looks like a great community with an abundance of information. I'm sure everyone is bored with these introduction threads, but I decided to create one anyway and get myself a post. I'll keep this short.

I got my droid toward the end of May (late I know), and this is my first smartphone. Like many I'm sure, I contemplated rooting my phone for several days. I was paranoid about voiding the warranty and bricking it, but I finally decided to did it. I haven't messed around with it a ton, but I've flashed different roms and themes. I really look forward to learn anything and everything about the Droid.

Later!

Dave

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi Droid Forums,

Well, I'm not really a newbie, but I'm far from an expert. I've been looking around Droid Forums for a week or two, and I have to say this place looks like a great community with an abundance of information. I'm sure everyone is bored with these introduction threads, but I decided to create one anyway and get myself a post. I'll keep this short.

I got my droid toward the end of May (late I know), and this is my first smartphone. Like many I'm sure, I contemplated rooting my phone for several days. I was paranoid about voiding the warranty and bricking it, but I finally decided to did it. I haven't messed around with it a ton, but I've flashed different roms and themes. I really look forward to learn anything and everything about the Droid.

Later!

Dave

Hi Dave and :welcome: to the Droid Forums. Actually we don't get bored at all by the introduction posts, some of them are quite fascinating, funny, and in some occasions we get some real helpful people coming through the door. It 's always great to have a new member.

Sounds like you're finding your way around OK. We are here to help if you do need assistance let us know and we'll try and point you in the right direction.