Another Droid in the family

boatman2220

Reaction score
My nephew's phone died today. We went to the Verizon store and he went straight to the Droid. I showed him the Eris thinking it might be a little easier to use. Nope, he wanted the Droid, he's been checking mine out. Long story short. We used the upgrade I had coming and used it to get him the Droid. Got a $100.00 rebate coming, and his broken phone was still in warranty, so they're sending a replacement for it. I bet in a month or so he'll know more about it than I do. I think the Droid is using some sort of mind control to influence people when they pick it up.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Haha, good pick up for your nephew, you're a good uncle.

Shouldn't have let him seen yours, lol

OP
B

boatman2220

Reaction score

That red eye and the D-R-O-I-D is hard not to notice. Then here comes the commercials. I updated his when we got it home. Made his wallpaper, and ringtone folders. I'll put a notification folder in tomorrow. Got to down load Motorola Media and drivers onto the desktop for him. I let him watch as I did all the things and explained what and why I was doing it. Really it's his first Smart Phone. Overkill? You bet it is. But unless he loses or it gets picked up somewhere, I don't believe he can mess it up. It's not a Princess - - It's a Robot!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel

That red eye and the D-R-O-I-D is hard not to notice. Then here comes the commercials. I updated his when we got it home. Made his wallpaper, and ringtone folders. I'll put a notification folder in tomorrow. Got to down load Motorola Media and drivers onto the desktop for him. I let him watch as I did all the things and explained what and why I was doing it. Really it's his first Smart Phone. Overkill? You bet it is. But unless he loses or it gets picked up somewhere, I don't believe he can mess it up. It's not a Princess - - It's a Robot!

Hope he doesn't do anything to get it hurt, the Droid might not like it after all, lol. He must be responsible if you got him a Droid and not some regular phone, so it seems to me it's in good hands.