Annoying security notification after 4.3

THEPRFCT1

Reaction score
Ok, so every few minutes since updating to 4.3, I get this annoying Samsung security notification warning me that an application with unauthorized access is trying to run. I click the option to update security policy and then it says latest policy already installed! Then a few minutes later I get the same annoying message and repeat the process all over again! Every few minutes! What's up?!

OP
THEPRFCT1

THEPRFCT1

Reaction score
i declined it. hasnt come back up yet.

What exactly did you decline? Look:
unadysuq.jpg

BillyT

Reaction score
Funny I hit update with NO option to decline. It just goes on to say that I have the latest updated policy already.
Same here. This is very annoying. I checked security settings and didn't see anything that I could shut off.

OP
THEPRFCT1

THEPRFCT1

Reaction score
Same here. This is very annoying. I checked security settings and didn't see anything that I could shut off.
It's extremely annoying. This notification literally pops up every few minutes! Verizon apparently has no clue. I won't give up.

OP
THEPRFCT1

THEPRFCT1

Reaction score
That's absurd. I'm tired of that being the answer for screwups done by either VZW or Samsung. I'll be the first to admit my mistakes but I refuse to do a factory data reset for their technical glitch.

droidworld

Reaction score
That's absurd. I'm tired of that being the answer for screwups done by either VZW or Samsung. I'll be the first to admit my mistakes but I refuse to do a factory data reset for their technical glitch.

Seems to be only a few having issues since the update. If it was Verizon or Samsung I think it would more consistent.

galaxy s4

OP
THEPRFCT1

THEPRFCT1

Reaction score
I think it may be more than a few. Regardless, I expect VZW and Samsung to find a remedy.

Cyberpolice

Reaction score
Can someone tell if you're seeing your Samsung music came out automatic after the update? It's coming out on me.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

OP
THEPRFCT1

THEPRFCT1

Reaction score
Can someone tell if you're seeing your Samsung music came out automatic after the update? It's coming out on me.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
What does that have to do with the security update nuisance popup notifications we're talking about?

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I get this notification regularly as well - no solution yet... :(

GVLBob

Reaction score