Angry birds

toddster385

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the game angry birds eats up my data plan ,I went away over and i am trying to figure out how or what.thanks.

Sent from my Acer Liquid using DroidForums App

revenge8

Reaction score
angry birds doesnt use data while your playing.. just to download it!

OP
T

toddster385

Reaction score
Well could you help me figure out how my wife went 300mb over her limit when all she does with her phone is play that game.is there a way to see what ate up all that data

OP
T

toddster385

Reaction score
Her e mail from yahoo updated last night and know she is notified everytime she gets one but I am sorry I don't know exactly what you mean

sslbaron

Reaction score
I don't think the game itself downloads data. I think it's the ads in the corner that do it everytime a level loads. I usually put my phone in airplane mode so it can't download them! I'm still waiting for the ad free version. I'll pay to get rid of the ads....:)

OP
T

toddster385

Reaction score
So do you think the yahoo e mail application which says in settings cache 4.00 lb is the reason she went over her usage.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Does she stream music? How much data is she allowed?

Sent from somewhere...

naman919

Reaction score
I don't think the game itself downloads data. I think it's the ads in the corner that do it everytime a level loads. I usually put my phone in airplane mode so it can't download them! I'm still waiting for the ad free version. I'll pay to get rid of the ads....:)

never seen the ads. Adfree must be working! WooT!dancedroid

sslbaron

Reaction score

never seen the ads. Adfree must be working! WooT!dancedroid

Adfree? Is this an app?

revenge8

Reaction score
adfree is an app for rooted phones that gets rid of some, if not all ads on your phone... no ads on my angry birds either!