Angry Birds Released [Full Version]

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
well **** that does me no good....they need to fix the problem then!!!!!!!!!!!!

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You could try clearing the cache and data of the marketplace might work might not but its worth a try

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
After having this on my phone for awhile, i've got to admit - out of all the games I have (including all of the fancy 3D games) this one is bar-none the most addicting, maddening game I have. If you get stuck on a level, it will literally suck you in and you will keep playing until you beat it. And then you will say "OK, just one more level" - and if you're like me, next thing you know it's 2 hours later......

These folks know how to make a game. I'm only a bit upset that i'd never tried the iOS version on my iPod Touch, although at least this way, it's a whole new game for me.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
You could try clearing the cache and data of the marketplace might work might not but its worth a try

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

And how do I do that

Using TapTalk Damnit

Settings --> Applications --> Manage Applications

click the "All" tab. Scroll down until you find "Market" and select it.

Click on the "Clear Data" and "Clear Cache" buttons.

Go back into Market and accept the TOS. Your Market should then work correctly.

debdroid1a

Reaction score
I've tried for hours to get past level 2-15. What is the secret? ??

You have to tap the screen to lay/shoot eggs. Get them in between the towers.. 2pigs gone. Repeat other side. Then use the last 2 birds for the center tower. Its one star but you move on...not sure how to ever get 3 stars.

Now I need help with level 3-2. What's the trick here .

halopower

Reaction score
I've tried for hours to get past level 2-15. What is the secret? ??

You have to tap the screen to lay/shoot eggs. Get them in between the towers.. 2pigs gone. Repeat other side. Then use the last 2 birds for the center tower. Its one star but you move on...not sure how to ever get 3 stars.

Now I need help with level 3-2. What's the trick here .

The Main thing is using first bomb to explode the bottom left pig. You have to shoot straight down

AZDroid09

Reaction score
This game is awesomely addictive. I finally had to force myself to put it down and get some laundry and cleaning done this morning. On level 4-6, just 2 golden eggs so far