AngelicCha0s... v0.6.2

kickyindahead

Reaction score
THIS IS A THEMED VERSION OF ANGELROM!!!!

UPDATE:
-Soft key menu has been changed to be more readable ..
-clock on notification bar now readable as well..

Here it is .. as promised... I was going to release it yesterday but after being up for 36 hours straight and working for 20 of that i decided to sleep instead.

I did not port this theme... The porting credits go to Es0tericCha0s... donations accepted but not required
Donate --> https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=es0tericcha0s%40gmail%2ecom&lc=US&item_name=es0tericcha0s&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted%22

Originally this was my project.. but being new to the whole thing.. I kind of screwed things up somehwere and thanks to Cha0s he fixed my mistakes and it is running smooth on my phone.

Thankyou to 13th Angel for the use of his rom... flawless rom I might add!

Now for the disclaimer of course ... I nor Angel nor Cha0s are responsible for anything that might happen to your phone ... flash at your own risk. Blah blah bah . you should all know the rest by now.

Also i find it better if you flash this straight from stock rom .. so i hope you have aback up ... I havent tried it from Angels rom, but im sure that it would work the same... not saying it will .. im just speculating ..

There are still some issues with this theme .. there are a couple blacked out menus... but everything works fine.

If you feel inclined .. please donate to both 13th Angel and Es0teiccha0s for all their hard work .. I just got turned into the middle man here for this project but i am currently learning slowly but surely ..gotta love the trial and error method...

Download AngelicCha0s here --> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26111216/AngelicCha0s_new.zip

Last edited:

keolawills

Reaction score
Just to clarify, this theme is designed for stock d2g rom not angelrom? But it should flash fine possibly with lost minor tweaks like fission themes?

my ANGEL blacked out

OP
kickyindahead

kickyindahead

Reaction score
Just to clarify, this theme is designed for stock d2g rom not angelrom? But it should flash fine possibly with lost minor tweaks like fission themes?

my ANGEL blacked out

just to clarify .. sorry if i didnt before .. this is angelrom themed... not just the theme .. its the whole rom plus the theme .. if that makes sense .. the only way ive flashed this is by going straight back to my stock backup and flashing it .. bam .. youre on AngelicCha0s (themed AngelROM)...

For Psj77 ... here is my most recent screen shot .. i downloaded fancy widget for the clock cuz i think one of the issues with this is no clock on the upper right corner like there normally is .. also the background in the pick is not the default wallpaper .. i change my wallpaper so much i cant remember where i got this one but it kinda fit with the whole rapture hype yesterday..

OP
kickyindahead

kickyindahead

Reaction score
Ahh, gotcha now. Nice work, im going to try it out now.

my ANGEL blacked out

I also just figured out a fix to the notification bar using metamorph .. theres a white grey and black notification bar on there and youcan use metamorph to change it and the clock shows up in the upper right hand corner ..

keolawills

Reaction score
Ahh, gotcha now. Nice work, im going to try it out now.

my ANGEL blacked out

I also just figured out a fix to the notification bar using metamorph .. theres a white grey and black notification bar on there and youcan use metamorph to change it and the clock shows up in the upper right hand corner ..

I noticed that in your other screenshot. Dling now.

my ANGEL blacked out

2mnydgs

Reaction score
...SO glad I saw the post@ 15:39. Thought it was a theme, that would have been...chaotic indeed

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
kickyindahead

kickyindahead

Reaction score
remember though .. all credit goes to Es0terriccha0s and Angel not me .. i just went through the leg work of getting this out there for everyone else to use instead of just being stuck with boring old fission themes .. Ido have some ported themed angelroms i am currently working on myself though .. and some have been successful and others not .. but oh well .. trial and error .. off to work it is for me now .

2mnydgs

Reaction score
Up and running flawlessly

volsfan1965

Reaction score
???angelicChaos rom/theme

so...............if Im already running angel rom with chaos theme then theres no need for me to do this one right?

2mnydgs

Reaction score
I can see the text I type now, that's one of several, subtle differences
Lemme see if i can do some screenshots before im blown away by storms

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
so...............if Im already running angel rom with chaos theme then theres no need for me to do this one right?

Its a themed version of it. However, rather than just portions of it being in the theme and require my rom to be flashed and then flashing this you can just flash this and you have the rom + theme.