Android Tablet in the iPad War

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
I didn't see a price for one. Or is it not "out" yet?

OP
L

LuN3yDaV3

Reaction score
Bump

Guess nobody is as excited about this as I am. LOL.

kamk2k8

Reaction score
Notion Ink Adam might run Android
qV3wI.jpg

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
What would be cool is if they could take a tablet and shrink it into something you can put in your pocket. And add phone functionality. Then I might be interested.

les017

Reaction score
What would be cool is if they could take a tablet and shrink it into something you can put in your pocket. And add phone functionality. Then I might be interested.

I am with you. The one that comes out with this gets my money. As it is the high-res Droid screen is VERY readable. And I don't think I need something that goes in my pants pocket, but maybe inside a jacket breast pocket.So add another inch or so all around the Droid, keep the high res screen, double the thickness to accommodate monster battery and I'm there.

erasmussen14

Reaction score

Well, the HTC Evo coming out for sprint seems to fit that bill. I love my droid, but I may end up jumping ship over to sprint for that phone/almost tablet.

pullmehome

Reaction score
Let me start by saying I am not an apple fan at all and love google and android, but I am no more inclined to buy a huge droid than I am to get a huge iphone. For everthing I hate about the ipad would apply here. Atleast it will have flash, but hopefully my droid will too by then.

nagmier

Reaction score
The adam has been shown running android though I will admit it is starting to look more and more like vaporware :(