android.process.acore force closes too much...

OP
J

jbg25

Reaction score
good to hear it worked for you.

You might be better served putting that last post in the main UD8 thread in the stickies. BD would probably be the only person who could help with that.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
it happened to me again....just now.

I went into my camera and took a picture, and backed out to homescreen with the phone oriented sideways...turned it back upright....phone took a long time to redraw...eventually just gave me the force close message again.

Im leaning toward not being able to use ADW launcher on this ROM.

I also checked in ADW settings, launder persistent...and am wondering if the screen cache has anything to do with it. I do use quite a bit of widgets, and it says disable for TONS of widgets.

I use beautiful weather for home, audio manager, pure calendar pro, power widget, youtube widget, google search widget, set CPU widget, and music widget.

Would that be considered a TON?

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well, no luck for me. Going to a different ROM. Such a pity...no matter which launcher I used..it did it.

I eventually backed to the 3d launcher and on a reboot my phone installed like 10 widgets over the current ones...phone was REALLY laggy and slow. I noticed when one of my clock widgets had an 8 and a 7 overlapping each other...I was like wtf...long pressed to drag that widget to the trash...and BAM...9 more of the same widget right under it. lol.

I give up on it. Wiping, reinstalling, no matter what I did...I got this force close .acore issue.

okeska

Reaction score
Pls who can help me.... my date, day on December calendar is wrong

Last edited: