Android phone camera question

smilejack1

Reaction score
I'll be upgrading from my Droid 1 soon, and one of the specs that is important to me is picture quality - I was disappointed by the pics my D1 takes.

I'll probably get either the Galaxy Nexus, the Rezound, or the D4, and I'm wondering where I can get some info on each phone's pic quality. I know what each phone's resolution is, but there are many other factors in pic quality, such as the focus mechanism, the light meter, etc.

Can anyone give me any input about the overall picture quality for these phones? All help is appreciated.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
i can tell u Motorola devices for camera modes are aweful but yet i keep buying them :blink:. check into HTC models as I believe are quite decent.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Well out of the phones you're looking at, only one has been released and from what I've seen/read has a fairly good camera.

From an HTC perspective, my photos turn out a little bit more blue using the stock camera app. I know there are 3rd party apps out there that utilize the camera better, but to me it's a phone first, not a camera so I stick with what comes with the phone.