Android on ARM processor

demandred

Reaction score
All,

A guy I work with recently purchased 3 "laptops" for his kids that have ARM-WM8505 processors in the and run Windows CE. After getting them he realized that they are not at all what he expected. I don't think he understood what Windows CE was. To make things worse, the place he purchased them from will not take returns.

So...to save him a few bucks I would like to see if I can get a version of Android on these things that supports flash. I have seen x86 ROMs out there but have not been able to find any for the ARM processors. Anyone have any ideas where I can start with this? Is it even possible on that architecture?

Thanks!
David

foxdog

Reaction score
All,

A guy I work with recently purchased 3 "laptops" for his kids that have ARM-WM8505 processors in the and run Windows CE. After getting them he realized that they are not at all what he expected. I don't think he understood what Windows CE was. To make things worse, the place he purchased them from will not take returns.

So...to save him a few bucks I would like to see if I can get a version of Android on these things that supports flash. I have seen x86 ROMs out there but have not been able to find any for the ARM processors. Anyone have any ideas where I can start with this? Is it even possible on that architecture?

Thanks!
David

I just came across one of these today. someone brought it to me and asked if i could make it better lol. found android for it! 2.2