Android Market

DroidXhopeful

Reaction score
When I click on Settings than Downloads in the Android Market I get an error message. It says Attention A server error has occurred. Retry, or cancel and return to the previous screen. This is running unrooted 2.1, when I ran rooted 2.2 it worked fine. When I go and search for an app I previously installed and click on it rather than allowing me to check for updates it says installing (even though the app was already installed and is working fine). Any ideas?

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it and just check back in the morning. I just updated my Sapphire build and I was getting the exact same error. I came here to read a little before bed and this is the first post I stumbled across, so this is a server side issue with Google. Kill 'em all and let Google sort it out :)

OP
D

DroidXhopeful

Reaction score
Ok at least I didn't screw something up by unrooting and flashing back to 2.1 cause this started happening to me just after I did that.

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
same here...unrooted 2.1 and getting error when trying to go to my downloads. itll be fine by morning. no worries

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
I'm getting the same message too. A battery pull won't fix a google server error.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

cjreyes666

Reaction score
Does any one knows what is the latest version for the android market for the OG Droid Im running stock rooted. aswell can any one post the link for it.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Latest version is 2.3.6 and it auto updates to your data/app directory...