Android Market 3.1.3

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
Current Version:3.1.3

Requires Android:1.5 and up

size:3.2MB

V3.1.3 update:

New Android Market / Adds +1 For Apps And Games, Pin Number For Purchases, And More…
(for all devices – does not require root, but you do need to enable ‘Unknown Sources‘ in Settings-> Applications.)

There’s a brand-new settings menu, as well as click-to-read explanations of app permissions (not developer customizable, unfortunately). There’s also a brand-new Market icon to spruce things up.

Oh, and did we mention you can now use a custom PIN for purchases on your phone, instead of leaving your Google Checkout wide open for anyone that picks up your device? If you have kids, or your phone is stolen, this is one awesome feature to have – and really, it makes a lot of sense.

Download Link:
Android_Market_v3.1.3.zip

Last edited:

Alucard103

Reaction score
Awesome, trying it now. I get to use the "like" button after I just learned about it from pc747 5 min ago. lol

Last edited:

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is this the same new market from a month or so back or newer..? Sorry, had to ask, and I guess I could just go look on the file..lol thanks guys!

CM74D2 runnin to gingy kernal..

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Awe...I dl it and its the same one from I already had..cool though indeed if you haven't seen it! Thanks..I thought everyone had this already..lol

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yep..that's cool! I didn't notice that element yet..Awesome..I saw it and thought it was the same as what I had because of the makeover..lol thanks for the update fellas!