Android in the News - Week in Review 1-23-15

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

It's lucky number seven for our next episode of Android in the News - Week in Review (January 23, 2015). For our latest Android News Brief we have a plethora of pleasing topics ranging from rumors of the Galaxy S6 to the news that Google is getting into the carrier biz. These topics are hotter than McDonald's French Fries, so be sure to check them out and chime in!

Here they are in no particular order:
Thanks for sharing your perspective on these intriguing issues. Be sure to stay tuned here at DroidForums.net for all the latest Android news and entertainment. Enjoy your weekend and we'll see you in the forums!

Last edited:

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
You sneaky bastages! And here I thought would get to watch a girl & her gun! ....sigh...
I DO like cookies though!
G0t8lQW.jpg

Well done guys.

S5 tap'n

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Every week you guys keep getting worse and worse and...
OK just joking.

Actually you guys keep getting better each week keep it up.

@cerealkiller I hope those were no carb cookies or a cookie protein shake.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Regarding that picture, I sure hope everybody recognizes that she is about to lose her eye like that. The gun butt is off her shoulder and the kickback is going to shove that scope back with considerable force. I didn't see that video but I sure hope someone stopped her first but I doubt it.

As for the video review... Funny and informative as always guys. Great addition to the series.

Sent from my Droid Turbo on Tapatalk.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Regarding that picture, I sure hope everybody recognizes that she is about to lose her eye like that. The gun butt is off her shoulder and the kickback is going to shove that scope back with considerable force. I didn't see that video but I sure hope someone stopped her first but I doubt it.

As for the video review... Funny and informative as always guys. Great addition to the series.

Sent from my Droid Turbo on Tapatalk.
I bet it was funny to watch at the time, but yeah. I'd feel SUPER bad for her once I picked myself up from rolling on the ground.

Sent from my Note 4 via Tapatalk