Android Gmail imap not syncronizing subfolders

zillah

Reaction score

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Good morning. Are you using the G Mail app or the built in Mail app, or a third party app? We have a lot of knowledgeable Samsung users here, so someone should have some good information.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OP
Z

zillah

Reaction score
Hi
Using G Mail app
logo_gmail_color_112in128dp.png

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
What happens when you tap on one of those label names?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Well that's odd. When I tap a label name it brings up the Label options; sync, etc. Is your G Mail app up to date, any updates available in the Play Store app?

OP
Z

zillah

Reaction score
Well that's odd. When I tap a label name it brings up the Label options; sync, etc.
Sorry you are right I misunderstood you when I tap on those labels it it brings up label options : "Sync messages" and "Notifications"

Here what I had missed and I have just realized that if I tap on "Sync messages" options it gave 3 Choices : None, Last 30 days , All

Thanks for your help and hint that indirectly pointed to find the solution

OP
Z

zillah

Reaction score
Well that's odd. When I tap a label name it brings up the Label options; sync, etc.
Sorry you are right I misunderstood you when I tap on those labels it it brings up label options : "Sync messages" and "Notifications"

Here what I had missed and I have just realized that if I tap on "Sync messages" options it gave 3 Choices : None, Last 30 days , All

Thanks for your help and hint that indirectly pointed to find the solution

OP
Z

zillah

Reaction score
Now one problem remains that "All Mail" subfolder is not getting synchronized although, when I access the web email I have not issue , all folder its synchronized is enabled for 30 days like my other labels