Android Game "Shoot U" Question??

Reaction score
Hello Droid Enthusiasts!

I have a question about the game "Shoot U". First off, it's an absolutely amazing and extremely fun game! The graphics are hand-drawn and look great. It's basically a physics game with a lots of puzzle solving.

If you already know this I have a question for you about level 44? Has anyone beaten this level? I for the life of me can not calculate how to beat this level, it just seems impossible. There is basically no way shoot one of your ragdolls through the hole, well that's not true, I've got one through the hole...but I see no way to make the ragdoll roll uphill? It would be awesome if the game used the accellerometer, but it doesn't. So to anyone who has beat the whole game or level 44 in particular, I gratefully ask for you help? Thanks in advance to anyone who can provide helpful hints.

Zargon

Reaction score
I too was stuck on this level for what seemed like hours. I believe the game has a glitch on this level. The ball should start to roll when the level starts, most times it does not. I gave up on it, went on to some other levels and then back to 44. Then the ball rolled down for me, and I solved it the first try.

OP
Android Maniac
Reaction score
Oh....OKAY! That makes sense actually, because with the game's parameters it just didn't make any sense to have the red target ball stuck up in a corner and have no way to get your ragdoll roll up a hill, just madness.

Wow, even with it rolling down, it looks insanely hard to get a ragdoll down the hole before the target rolls off screen. I would like to play the other levels after 44 but they appear to be locked so I have to beat 44 first. Thanks for the help and info. I appreciate it a lot! :heart:

I may email the "dev" for the game and ask him about it and tell him it's messed up. A really fun game besides the problems.