Android contacts not synching with dejaoffice contacts

jfguerra

Reaction score
I've had my Nexus Prime with ICS for about 3 months now. I love the phone and finally had it configured the way I wanted, including synching with Outlook 2010. I use CompanionLink (latest version) for synching contacts and calendar between Outlook 2010 and DejaOffice Contacts and Calendar.

DejaOffice recently sent an update and completely messed all my synching up. They then sent another update to correct the damage that was done by the first one. I finally got everything to work. My DejaOffice contacts and calendar now seemed to be synched with my Outlook 2010.

However, there are a couple of issues that I need help with:
- First, at the end of the synched, CompanionLink crashes (I didn't wrtie down the error message but something to do with an Oulook API I think). Not sure if it messed anything up since evertyhing seems to be in order but this crash worries me.
- The second one, which is the more annoying one, is that m ANdriod contatcs were NOT synched to DejaOffice Contatcs, even though I have that option activated in DejaOffice's settings.

So here are my questions:
- Has anyone had any experience with CL crashing at the end of their synch?
- How do I a) force android contacts to synch with DejaOffice contacts and b) ensure they synch is done automatically next time around?

Thanks!

OP
J

jfguerra

Reaction score
PS: SEE ATTACHED IMAGE FOR THE ERROR MESSAGE I GET WHEN COMPANIONLINk

I managed to reproduce the error message I got when CL crashes (see attached image).

OP
J

jfguerra

Reaction score
I haven't but I will if the next synch doesn't work. It seems to be working now but recently I got all duplicates in my Android contacts. That problem seems to have gone away but if it happens again I will definitely call them. Thanks!
Have you tried calling CompanionLink technical support for this? They may have a good solution for you.