Android beats iOS in smartphone loyalty

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
android-vs-ios.png

Samsung’s new Galaxy S9 may not quite live up to the iPhone X when it comes to Samsung’s implementation of a Face ID-style system or its odd take on AR emoji. But that’s not going to matter much to Samsung device owners — not only because the S9 is a good smartphone overall, but because Android users just aren’t switching to iPhone anymore.

Continue Reading @ TechCrunch

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I remember how everyone was saying android was so hard to use and ios was so much easier to navigate around. online trolls must have been working for apple at that time :) seriously I have not looked back since my switch to android in 2011 when the first Note was released and stuck with the note series.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I remember how everyone was saying android was so hard to use and ios was so much easier to navigate around. online trolls must have been working for apple at that time :) seriously I have not looked back since my switch to android in 2011 when the first Note was released and stuck with the note series.
replace apple with blackberry, I've never personally bought an apple device except for once, for an ex, And this is pretty much me. I've owned Moto, Samsung, and LG so, not alot of manufacturer loyalty, but plenty of android devices.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I had an Ipad about 5 years ago. Barely used it, except for the occasional game. I'm big on widgets, because I can customize so much information available at a glance.

And now I have so many other hacks and tweaks I can't imagine going back. Androidwear (with a good watch) is even better, IMO, than the Apple Watch.

I'm a power user - could never switch to IOS.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
last year I was considering getting an ipad - until I looked at one. I forgotten how old fashioned it looked. I hate the rows of icons and there is nothing you can do about it without jailbreaking. until you can customize the ipad/iphone, they will never see the light of day in my home so I guess you can say I am very loyal to android.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I wonder how they determine those numbers? How do they keep track of who keeps iPhones and who keeps Android.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Welcome to the Forum @kamila. What did you mean by "Android goo iOS"?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk