Android 5.0 Lollipop's 4 Worst Issues

Tonik

Reaction score
I'll ad one. Double tap the home button brings you to the far left screen and you can't change it.

That said the plusses far outweigh the minuses imnsho.

luddite

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S6 Edge Plus, S8, S8+
I have the Nexus 6 on 5.0.2 and a Note 4 on 4.4.4 and of the two systems I prefer 4.4.4 so will provably refuse the impending update.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Agree. I hate to be that old dude that doesn't like change, but....in this case I don't like change. :D Normally I LOVE change!
But-
I am SO happy with KK on my Turbo (as we discussed in the thread in that forum). Lollipop bring no MUST HAVES for me.
I'm going to keep pressing "Ask Me Later" as long as I can. I've sent an email to my Android staffers to do the same for the time being on the S5's, G3's and Moto X's. For now...
When you get the notice for the ota.. Hit later... Then clear the cache on your device through the recovery menu.. This will keep it from continuing to pop up (at least it worked on my Maxx for the last update)..

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Actually the more I thought about it: I support these phones at work and work pays for my phone. If someone grabs the update and I haven't even seen it yet, I won't be much good at supporting it. If it was my personal phone, I'd hold off. Work phone? I think I'm going to have to jump on it.

supermandroid

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X 2nd Gen
I must be the only one that likes Lollipop! I'm still waiting on the VoLTE update, though.

Side note: that lollipop picture brought back sad childhood memories.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I must be the only one that likes Lollipop! I'm still waiting on the VoLTE update, though.

Side note: that lollipop picture brought back sad childhood memories.
Nah. I like it on my Nexus 7. We'll see what happens with the update for the Note 4.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
You must have not had 8. Not much of a stretch from there.

TapaTurbo