Android 4.2 Car Stereo

anan2046

Reaction score
Is there any one who have bought android 4.2 car stereo for Camry 2007. I want to have a new one to replace it.

wcjeep

Reaction score
Are you talking about Android stereo with MHL screen mirror? Bluetooth capability?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I may be wrong but I believe the OP is referring to an actual Android-based operating system in a car AV head unit, known by the car audio world as "smart radio heads".

Here's an example or two; Review Android car stereo radio and navigation larr ABrandao.com

To the OP, here's a link to Crutchfield and they list a number of different smart heads for your exploration.

android at Crutchfield.com

As for reviews, it looks like the Parrot Asteroid gets quite the majority of attention.

Parrot Asteroid Smart Review: Android In Your Car's Dash?

Last edited:
OP
anan2046

anan2046

Reaction score
Are you talking about Android stereo with MHL screen mirror? Bluetooth capability?
Yes, a android car stereo with bluetooth capability and gps navigation.

OP
anan2046

anan2046

Reaction score
I may be wrong but I believe the OP is referring to an actual Android-based operating system in a car AV head unit, known by the car audio world as "smart radio heads".

Here's an example or two; Review Android car stereo radio and navigation larr ABrandao.com

To the OP, here's a link to Crutchfield and they list a number of different smart heads for your exploration.

android at Crutchfield.com

As for reviews, it looks like the Parrot Asteroid gets quite the majority of attention.

Parrot Asteroid Smart Review: Android In Your Car's Dash?
Thank you.How do you think about this one ,I'm interested in this one.

Vose

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
IPhone 5
It seems that it's a universal one. I love the beginning of the video and the functions. But, if you haven't brought it(I guess you have since I'm late here), you'd better find a car specialized one for your car to avoid incompatibility. Of course, not for all functions. Just find another specialized one in this shop, or, go to youtube for more stereos of Android 4.2 for your car.

Vose

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
IPhone 5
camry 2007 Android 4.4 is better, I have bought one. it is with very good quality

Last edited by a moderator: