Android 4.0 update...

Reaction score
I flashed the wing ray ROM and it its smooth and fast. Oc it to 1.4ghz no keyboard lag. Camara needs fixed cause its blurry but for a ROM that's out before the main thing i'm not complaining. Can't wait for ics on razr.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Motorola just released a soak test over the weekend. Once that's over, they'll be releasing it to the general public. Should be ready to download of us by the end of this week or next. If not, who knows haha. But, it's on the horizon.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Awesome

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
Someone posted on the Xoom Forums that they are officially releasing it today! He said it popped up on his WiFi Xoom for an update and it was ICS!

Sent from my Bolt running BAMF SoaB 1.4!

mfendley

Reaction score
Wifi only?

Is the update only for the Wifi Xooms? Has anyone received the update on a 3G/4G Xoom?

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
Yes, it's WIFI only for the time being. There is no official (unrooted) update for VZW (3/4G) Xooms until it gets tested and released by VZW.

Reaction score
Ill probably wait for deodoxed ROM so I don't have to UN root and all that. Out before transformer prime. First tablet with real ics right?

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
Ill probably wait for deodoxed ROM so I don't have to UN root and all that. Out before transformer prime. First tablet with real ics right?

There's already like 4 Roms out... atleast 1 based off CM9 and the others from AOSP.

Xoomin with Tapatalk

movieman999

Reaction score
Apparently its not quite out for everybody. My Moms Xoom got updated early this morning to 4.0.3 (which is even newer than stock Galaxy Nexus which is on 4.0.2) but unfortunately I seem to be stuck at crappy 3.x, lol. Guess I'll just have to be patient.........lame. XD

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
They do it in waves, just like every other update on every other device. It's so their servers don't get crushed with updating so many devices.

Reaction score
There's already like 4 Roms out... atleast 1 based off CM9 and the others from AOSP.

Xoomin with Tapatalk
Yeah I know I got a wingray build 32 I think and it works great but its it already built from asop? I don't think it is cause they had trouble with camara and hdmi. So Tue real thing should perfect any part issues they might of had.

iSilentP

Reaction score
Newbie quesion

This would be my very first update. I am excited about ICE on my Xoom tablet. Is there anything special that I have to do? or do I just need to be patient. How does motorola know that I have a Xoom that needs to be updated? I registered on their website with my MAC address. Is that enough?